Navtours's acquisition and management programs allow you to acquire the yacht of your dreams now, without having the burden of maintenance and operation costs. You can finally sail your own sailboat without the hassle and cost of maintenance.
With our guaranteed income program, Navtours pays you usually more than your monthly mortgage payments which allows you to pay back your loan more quickly (if applicable).
Your boat will receive meticulous maintenance. Your boat will always be clean and ready for your time on board. Upon return, our professional team will take control of your boat for continued chartering. Please note: you will still need to pay for cleaning according to cruise length and your fuel consumption.
Navtours will soon celebrate 20 years of operations.
This 20 years of experience has helped us develop and refine our charter and yacht management services. Our high-end, quality services are appreciated by both our charter fleet yacht owners and our charter clients.
The quality of the vessels offered by Navtours reflects our commitment to boat maintenance. This assured quality and after-sales service is unmatched by our very high standards of preventive maintenance and charter maintenance. Our commitment to maintenance ensures the boat owner high value of their sailboat will be retained.
Navtours is also, since its founding, a sailing school accredited by the Quebec Sailing Federation and more recently by the American Sailing Association. Our experience teaching sailing allows us to accurately assess the skills of charter clients. Each charter client's skills are evaluated to comply with our very strict standards for chartering, which are verified prior to boarding. If the skills or experience of a client are insufficient, Navtours will provide the assistance which will minimize the risk of accidents.
Navtours also differs by its unique navigation bases: our almost year-round base in Nassau, Bahamas, and our base on Lake Champlain during the summer months in Plattsburgh, New York. By choosing to be an owner of a Navtours charter sailboat, you choose optimal accessibility to your sailboat.
You are able to access your sailboat in 4 hours by plane from Montreal to go to the Bahamas, which are the most accessible islands in the Caribbean. During the summer months, your boat is most likely an easy drive away from Lake Champlain, which is practically in the backyard of the Montreal region.
Two Management Programs Available
Navtours Complete Management
Every month you will receive guaranteed income, independent of the ups and downs of leasing your boat.
- You will enjoy a 5-year management contract within the Navtours fleet.
- You will receive a monthly fixed amount equivalent to 9% of the value of the purchased sailboat, divided by 12 months.
- You will have no fees to pay for 5 years. Navtours handles everything: marina fees, insurance, conveyance and full maintenance of your boat.
- You will enjoy your boat up to 12 weeks a year without charge.
- Sail the Bahamas in winter and Lake Champlain in summer or the Bahamas year-round.
- When you are on vacation, your boat will always be clean, in perfect condition and ready to go.
Navtours Freedom Management
For those who wish to spend more time on their boat, this program is based on the income generated by a limited leasing activity, pre-established with Navtours.
- You benefit from a 5-year management contract within the Navtours fleet.
- Navtours guarantees 5-10 rental weeks per year for your boat.
- You will receive revenue whenever your boat is rented to cover a significant portion of the maintenance costs.
- You will not have to worry about servicing your sailboat, Navtours will take care of it.
- You will have peace of mind, your boat will always be safe and well maintained.
- Your boat will always be clean, in perfect condition and ready to go whenever you want.
Opportunity to extend
At the end of the five years of your program, Navtours allows you to extend the contract for an additional two years under a new renewable agreement and continue to enjoy the benefits of the Navtours fleet.
At the end of your management program, you can decide to keep your boat for your own pleasure or to sell it. We have all the necessary skills and contacts to advise and assist you in selling your boat.
It's Your Turn to Sail
With its guaranteed income management program, Navtours offers you the advantage of sailing practically year-round, a period of up to 12 weeks per year.
It's a simple program based on points:
- You have 42 points for bookings planned in advance
- Your points are applicable to the cruises for which you determine the period in advance.
- Every day sailed in high season is 2 points.
- Every day sailed in low season is 1 point.
- You will pay your fuel, cleaning up after the cruise and other products you have consumed, if any.
- These points can even be used to book another, larger boat, by paying the difference in the rental price.
- You have 42 additional points for last-minute reservations that you can use in the following circumstances:
- At Lake Champlain, they can be used when the boat is not rented from 2 PM the Thursday preceding the cruise, which begins on Friday or the following Sunday.
- In the Bahamas, they can be used when the boat is not rented two weeks before the start of the cruise.
- They can be used for stays not exceeding 7 days at Lake Champlain and 14 days in the Bahamas.
And the beauty of the points program is that it is scalable by the day. Whether you have 2, 5, 7 or 12 days to set sail, you use the points when you are on your boat. So, you can enjoy repeated outings of 2 to 5 days or take advantage of sojourns of up to 21 consecutive days.
The experience aboard a Jeanneau boat is made unique and remarkable by a well-balanced sail plan, modern hull forms, upscale sails and high-quality fittings. The performance criteria include not only speed but excellent engine maneuverability and good seaworthiness.
Many of our customers come from a single-hulled vessel, while the reverse is rarely true. In fact, when cruising enthusiasts have tasted the incomparable comfort, space, conviviality, safety, and ease (of life, maneuvering…) offered by a catamaran, they are rarely inclined to return to a monohull, and to heeling close-hauled.
Lagoon is the world leader in catamaran cruiser sailboats. Luxury catamaran builders since 1984, the shipyard continues to expand its offering to meet all your needs with a complete range from 38 feet to 62 feet.