New Shuttle Service From the Airport and for the Provisioning
In Nassau, Navtours now offers the possibility to book your ground transportation in advance. No need to worry about finding a taxi upon your arrival, we have your ground transportation arranged in advance for your convenience. The shuttle will bring you to and from the airport and to the nearest grocery and liquor store upon your arrival to do your provisioning, your shuttle driver charges the following fees for round-trip service:
$165 for 2 persons
$215 for 3 persons
$220 for 4 persons
$250 for 5 persons
$265 for 6 persons
$310 for 8 persons
Do not forget to book your ground transportation in advance!
Navtours is now offering a provisioning service for charters departing from Nassau, Georgetown and Staniel Cay.All you have to worry about on arrival is to sit in and prepare a drink that will mark the beginning of the holidays!
The service is easy to arrange:
- First, fill out a list which you'll be provided with
- Check on the list produce, meats, beverages, wines, other alcoholic drinks, beer, and specialty items to suit your tastes
- The provisioning team will do the shopping, get your provisions on board and you'll be all set
- Everything will be charged at cost and you'll get a proper receipt for all items
We are recommending provisioning service of www.nassaugrocery.com or www.instagopher.com
They are very punctual with premium refrigerated delivery trucks. Simply mention that you are a Navtours's client and provide the following information:
- Date and time of delivery: always after 4 PM, the day of checking in the boat
- The name of the reserved boat
- Delivery Location: Palm Cay Marina
- Payment by credit card
GEORGETOWN & STANIEL CAY DEPARTURE
Services offered by Navtours
Fee of 25% of the provisioning bill
Avoid the wait and stress of the service dock upon your return to base. Navtours is now offering full refuel service of the boat at the end of your charter. All you have to do is to return to your dock and relax for the rest of your charter. We will take care of everything else.
The service includes the refuel of all diesel tanks and gasoline jerrycans.
The flat rates for the service and fuels will be:
- 43 feet or less: $285 US / week
- 44 feet or less: $320 US / week
- 43 feet or less: $390 US / week
- 44 feet or less: $460 US / week
- 40 feet: $490 US / week